Hangar Hub Food Pantry
We work with food charity Fareshare Cymru – plus numerous local retailers – on a food project that is here to help the local Community.
Anyone can access our food pantry. Whether you are a family, or low income household. You may be a working family, but the paycheque is just disappearing too fast, especially with the Cost of Living Crisis and the Pantry will help you top-up your fridge and cupboards.
Or, you may just wish to join as a member to support the project and save tonnes of food waste.
Whatever your reason…
The Pantry aims to:
- Provide volunteering opportunities for our community
- Donate free food packages to those who need it
- Provide a donation option where you can just give a small membership fee donation when you collect a food package. We don’t sell individual items of food but we supply boxes of mixed chilled, frozen, ambient and fresh food depending on what is available
- Supply food suitable for varied dietary needs and cultural needs
- Donations help us to purchase and run fridges, freezers, top up the pantry items with essentials, pay our food membership subscription fees and more
If you are a new member and wish to join our Pantry, please register here. It is a bit like placing an order online, but you will pay in person when you collect your box.
Pantry days are Thursday and Sunday 11am-1pm. No appointment is needed.
We have random pop-up pantries by appointment which are announced on our Facebook Group